LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Similar jobs like this one
Licensed Practical Nurse or CNA
Medical Assistant or LPN, North Sound Family Medicine
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
JOIN TEAM TRILOGY:
Our LPNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great team. If you're looking to grow as an LPN, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for LPNs. We're a close-knit team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile and giving residents' families peace of mind. We love it here and we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding career.
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition reimbursement
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8- and 12-hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for religious/medical reasons)
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
LPNs at Trilogy do all the things you'd expect an LPN to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here make Trilogy truly special. From nursing to food service to housekeeping, careers here are rewarding because of the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals, restaurants, and hotels.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Contribute to the assessment of patients in close collaboration with Registered Nurses
- Administer medications and observe patients to make sure they don't have adverse reactions to those medications
- Perform routine lab tests and therapeutic services
- Educate patients and their families about recommended disease treatment plans, including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources, and follow-up care
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations to keep residents safe; take corrective action as appropriate
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma or GED
WHERE YOU'LL WORK : Location:US-IN-WashingtonGET IN TOUCH:Shane (812)-494-7876LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an opportunity?
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development. If you're interested in becoming an LPN but don't quite have the qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role and once you get going, we'll set you on a training path to help you achieve your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate about providing great care for our residents and creating a meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse communities.
Trilogy Health Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.