$2000 Hiring Incentives for Nurses – COVID Relief Bonus – Apply Today!*
Help at Home is the nation’s leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients, caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
At Help At Home, our Nursing Teams focus on overseeing medical services for individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities. The RN or LPN will be working closely with persons served and direct support professionals to ensure the best possible health services in their community. We are looking for an RN or LPN that is looking for an opportunity to oversee and provide exceptional care to adults with developmental/intellectual disabilities. The RN or LPN must be a good communicator, highly organized and work well unsupervised.
*Supervisory & Initial Visits are in Colbert and Lauderdale. Mileage is paid for!*
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- Completing assessments
- Managing medications for the individuals
- Communicating with community doctors/pharmacists
- Responding to all calls, emails and message to give appropriate medical/nursing directions
- Assist with other duties as needed and as assigned by the Branch Manager
- Private duty nursing duties in a home setting - trach and ventilator, tube feeding, and catheter care preferred.
- Must have a current RN or LPN license
- Availability to work Part-Time, Full-Time or PRN shifts
Registered Nurses must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview. *New nurses who begin work before June 30th are eligible for hiring bonuses of $2000 (COVID Relief Bonus). Ask for payout details at your interview.