Sr Operations Analyst Special Project Coordinator - Pediatric Surgery
Position Summary/Essential Duties:
Support development of individual special projects, through activities including literature reviews, data gathering and analysis, and financial performance.
- Bachelors degree in business, healthcare administration or related field with at least 5-7 years experience or Masters with at least 3 years experience
- A track record demonstrating an ability to integrate and work effectively with internal departments as well as external organizations to achieve results.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 3-5 years experience in a research and/or grants management support role with Bachelors or 1-3 years experience with Masters Degree.
- Strong understanding of financial, research and operations systems.
- Experienced with operations, data management, and continuous quality improvement.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
- High energy, persistent innovator
- Superior motivational skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results both independently and working with a team
- Experience working in a fast-paced office and adapting to changing priorities on a deadline
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent writing ability and communication skills
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the hospital
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of an organization