LPN Staff Nurse / Licensed Practical Nurse
- Communicate with Director, Health and Wellness on resident needs on an as needed basis to ensure consistent quality services.
- Participate in providing hands on care and specific nursing tasks as required and in support of the resident's care plan.
- Provide clinical support and training of care staff in support of continuing education requirements for care staff.
- Assist in transcription of physicians' orders and the review of new physicians' orders.
- Maintain the proper certifications required by local and state licensing agencies which include on-going in-service trainings, accreditations, specific coursework and certifications.
- Foster teamwork with co-workers, show initiative in overcoming obstacles, take actions which assist others beyond job responsibilities, and have a positive impact on co-workers, and visitors.
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid State Nursing License as a Staff Nurse (RN or LPN). Certifications as required by state.
- Must have 1 year of experience as a nurse or caregiver preferably in an Assisted Living or Memory Care community. Supervisory experience of 6 months or more in a health-related field.
- Must be able to read physician orders and match to Medication Administration Records for residents. Understanding of medical terminology adequate to pass medications and communicate with medical professionals.
- Effective written and verbal communication with all residents, families and visitors
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Understanding of human resource rules.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!