WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Are you a hard-working LPN looking for premium pay and flexibility? Trilogy Health Services is hiring for our in-house travel clinical team! Unlike traditional travel nurse agencies, Trilogy's travel LPNs are employees of the company and are utilized to fill short and long-term assignments throughout our senior living communities in IN, OH, MI and KY. Do you want to be a part of a growing company that will invest in you? Give us your best shot!
What's in it for you?
Full-time Status with Benefits and:
- Premium pay
- Shift Differentials
- Flexible schedule; 12-hour and shifts available
- The company invests heavily in PPE and COVID testing to create a safe environment for employees and residents
- Smaller number of SNF beds compared to the competitors and better payer-mix
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Bonus for attendance, referrals, gas and more!
- Competitive Health Insurance Option
- Weekly Pay
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you'll be doing:
- Travel LPNs will work at any campus within the designated geographic area.
- 12-hour shifts and every other weekend schedule
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations and initiate immediate "life-saving" measures in the absence of a physician.
- Provide direct nursing care and provide clinical supervision of nursing assistants working with residents assigned on your unit.
- Administer and document medication and treatments.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan.
Join our growing company that is Great Place to Work certified and recognized as Best Places to Work on Glassdoor! We would love to welcome you to Team Trilogy!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have and maintain a current, valid LPN license with the ability to obtain licensure in compact states and non-compact states
- One year LPN experience preferred
- Valid drivers license
LOCATION:Louisville, KY AreaLouisvilleKentuckyTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:Meredith (419) 951-0423LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong