At Main Line Health, our Magnet® hospitals are well-known throughout suburban Philadelphia for our award-winning care. Our four acute care hospitals have been recognized by US News and World Report as among the top 10 Hospitals in the Philadelphia Region and the top 20 hospitals in Pennsylvania and we have been recognized by the Philadelphia Business journal as one of the top ten "Best Places to Work" in the Delaware Valley. With a history spanning more than 150 years, it’s one of the region’s most honored and respected academic healthcare institutions.
Lankenau Hospital is currently hiring for Case Management Site Manager. As a Manager you will manage the operations of the site-specific Care Management Department both functionally and administratively. As a Case Management Site Manager you will demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to be accountable for the responsibilities of Case Management and Social Work activities. The Case Management Site Manager will facilitate communication between the Care Management Department and other departments/members who encompass the multidisciplinary team.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing, Bachelors degree or in progress required, MSN preferred.
- Current licensure in the Commonwealth of PA as a Registered Nurse.
- Case Management certification preferred or active pursuance.
- Certified Professional Utilization Review certification preferred or active pursuance.
- Certification preferred or active pursuance in Documentation and Compliance.
- Minimum of 2 years direct medical Case Management experience. Ability to orient, motivate, train and act as resource person for the team by utilizing excellent communication and organizational skills acquired through education and/or experience.
- Previous nursing experience to include: med/surg and home health/discharge planning, or utilization review or other appropriate health related field.
- Working knowledge of insurance including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care.
- Basic computer skills required and familiarity with Web search for programs and resources within the Main Line Health System and community.
This position is eligible for the Tier II bonus of up to $3000
We offer competitive compensation and outstanding comprehensive benefits including tuition reimbursement, 403B matching savings plan and a pension plan.
Job ID 43253.
Applicants must certify that they have not used tobacco products or nicotine in any form in the 90-days prior to submitting an application to Main Line Health. This will be verified during pre-employment testing. No agency calls.
It is the policy of Main Line Health: to provide Equal Employment Opportunity to all people in all aspects of employer/employee relations without discrimination because of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, political affiliation, military service, relationship status, or other non-merit based factors; to select, develop and promote employees based on the individual’s, qualifications, experience, and job performance; to maintain a working environment free of all forms of discrimination, harassment, and intimidation. Learn more about our equal employment opportunity policy.