Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Overview of the team
Our HEOR team includes highly qualified multi-disciplinary experts. They are based throughout Asia with a focused footprint in China and Singapore.
The HEOR practice is part of the Real World Insights business unit that connects healthcare stakeholders through real-world evidence to demonstrate the value of medicines, enhance quality and drive improved outcomes. The group includes more than 350 colleagues working in the following key areas:
- Real-World Evidence Solutions: Global Health Economics and Outcomes Research
- Government Solutions
- Payer and Provider
- Clinical Trials
Within HEOR there are four Centres of Excellence (CoE) where we have built functional depth. The purpose of the CoEs is not only to support clients by providing greater consistency across IQVIA assets and capturing the full value of our intellectual property and thought leadership, but also to support our employees in their careers. The COEs are Health Economics, Retrospective Outcomes Research, Observational Outcomes Research and Market Access. However the majority of current projects are centered on health economics and retrospective outcomes research.
Provides high quality, timely development and on-time input to client solutions for the medical devices and related industries. Assignments range in complexity from basic analysis and problem solving to assisting in the development of more complex solutions to leading small teams.
- Leverages business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions.
- Leads client engagement on project delivery and business development
- Conducts primary and secondary research, and analyzes Health economics and outcomes research to identify key findings and learnings.
- Creates sections of reports, presentations, workshops and other client deliverables, under general guidance from experienced team leaders.
- Communicates findings and recommendations.
- Assists with business development and proposals.
- Works independently or as part of a team
- Provide guidance to junior team members or vendor to ensure quality and client's satisfaction of project delivery
- Performs quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables.
- Develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Serves as the day-to-day manager for projects and working closely with clients.
Minimum Education, Experience Required:
- Strong academic track record including MSc or PhD in HEOR or epidemiology with at least 6 or more years in related subject
- Prior experience or avid interest in the healthcare and life science industries.
- Some project management or health care industry experience.
- Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge.
- A willingness and ability to travel.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com