The Manager, Marketing Retention is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of a patient-centered, data-driven strategic retention marketing plan in support of the organizational retention and membership goals. The Manager will have accountability for retention across the local market. Establishes and maintains effective professional relationships with health care providers, business market leadership, and patients. Assists in formulating and administers policies and procedures with regard to retention strategies, and participates in strategic planning and retention strategies and activities.
- Support of the organization's membership goals, patient experience, patient satisfaction and loyalty rates and executing market-centric retention plans by working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop the strategic tactical plan.
- Plans, organizes, directs, executes and reports on market-level retention marketing strategies.
- Works with internal marketing, brand, communications, digital, and creative teams to execute and deploy tactical retention strategies.
- Assists in developing strategic patient feedback and data utilization, monitoring and reporting plan to analyze patient engagement, loyalty, and satisfaction rates and adjust strategy as needed.
- Assists in managing market-level engagement reporting, analytics and impact. Apply learnings to ongoing marketing and retention strategy evolution.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing local market program performance against KPIs, to determine any refinements to sales and marketing strategies and tactics.
- Work with cross-departmental peers to support the coordination of integrated marketing efforts and share best practices
- Work collaboratively across the market to secure buy-in and drive issues to resolution that impact retention.
- Anticipate patient needs and proactively develop solutions to meet them.
- Serve as a local market subject matter expert of patient-centered knowledge and represents the voice of the customer.
- Build collaborative partnerships with market-level business clients in all functional areas of the company.
- Participate in the development of enterprise retention marketing strategic plans, value propositions, business cases, operational requirements, processes and data requirements.
- Help define standard patient retention materials and touch points.
- Assists in developing and piloting new patient engagement approaches and programs.
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years of comparable work experience.
- Data and campaign experience with strong analytical capabilities and attention to detail.
- At least an intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Access to reliable transportation and ability to travel up to 75% within greater Houston, TX area
- Marketing or event planning experience
- Previous experience in health care, ideally working directly with health care providers
- Experience working with older adult demographic
- Knowledge of marketing specific to health care promotion principles.
- Demonstrates proactive problem-solving ability, data interpretation and analytical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Proven organizational skills with ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity.
- Experience with Microsoft Access
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with all levels in the organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Houston, TX, Texas, Healthcare Marketing Retention Specialist