CHI St. Alexius Health, part of CommonSpirit Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S. D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
- Contributes to the fulfillment of the CommonSpirit Health mission and vision by managing and leading staff and processes
- Planning, designing, implementing and maintaining processes, procedures, policies and management systems at a laboratory location and/or a system function of the Laboratory division.
- Provides operational input and leadership for the Laboratory division or site entities.
- Serves as a role model for ethical management behavior and understanding of positive ethical and moral principles consistent with the Mission, Vision and Values of CommonSpirit Health.
- Bachelor's Degree in a chemical, physical, biological or clinical laboratory/medical technology science and minimum of 3 years leadership experience and progressive experience in clinical laboratory science is required.
- Certified as a Medical Laboratory Scientist or Medical Technologist by ASCP or AMT
related skills: med tech, medical technology, medical technologies, MLT, specimen, clinic, hospital, chemistry, sampling, experiment, biology, data entry, phlebotomy, microbiology, biology, lab, laboratory, phlebotomy, phelbo, sample, specimen, FargoLab,supervisor, director, manager, leader, trainer, mentor#missioncritical, #CHI-LI
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.