SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Up To $5000 Sign On Bonus
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Charge Nurse.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Student Loan Repayment Program
The Med Surg Registered Charge Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process under the direction of departmental leadership. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit. We are seeking a Registered Charge Nurse who has the same passion for patient care as we do.
- You will provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- You will maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the healthcare needs of patients, their families and the community.
- You will prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and be responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
- You will assess, plan, implement, evaluate and coordinate treatment plans in collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the healthcare team.
- You will demonstrate the ability to manage critical situations and make care-based decisions.
- You will educate patients regarding their medications, procedure and treatments, providing patients and their families with support throughout their stay.
- Must be a
graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or
higher is required
- Must be licensed
as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active
Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current
American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS)
Health Care Provider is required
- Current American
Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) is preferred and required to be obtained within 6 months of
- Must have at
least 3-5 years of relevant experience, critical care experience preferred
Health is a 200 plus bed,
full-service, acute care medical center that has been providing high-quality
medical care to the greater Waycross community and southeast Georgia region for
more than 60 years. The facility, in the HCA Healthcare South Atlantic
Division, attributes its success to the team effort that is focused on caring
for you and your family. Memorial
Satilla Health employs a staff of over 600 employees and more than 300
physicians who work hard every day to combine safe, quality medical care and
advanced technology with compassion and understanding. Key specialty services
include Cardiac, Orthopedic, Surgical, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing
Centers. Additionally, Memorial Satilla Health treats more than 45,000
emergencies each year and has an extensive Behavioral Health program.
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent
public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an
excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts
of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is
the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by
Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts,
and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly
contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and
help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.