Job Title: Medical Assistant – Cancer Center
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19141
Duration: 3 Months
Shift: (Mon – Fri) 07:00 AM – 03:30 PM
- The client is looking for a Medical Assistant for their Cancer Center.
- Candidate must be able to adapt to a very busy, fast paced practice with 4 to 7 providers seeing patients per day, in a hematology and oncology practice.
- They will be expected to draw labs, retrieve orders, intake patient vitals, depression screen, distress thermometers, etc.
- To assist with the flow of patients in and out of the clinic area.
- This position requires providing service to the following age population(s) teen, adult, older adult, and frail elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical Assistant training required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years related experience required or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
** We have relationships with healthcare facilities and practices across the country, offering a wide array of job opportunities. Our employees have the experience and clinical knowledge to match your skills with the practices that will make best use of your time and talents and make sure each location is a great work environment for you. **