Innocoll is a small privately owned biotechnology company with an approved medical device that is about to grow. We have a differentiated product with increasing potential against the significant unmet medical need for alternative non-opioid pain management solutions.
XARACOLL, bupivacaine HCl collagen-matrix implant, utilizes our proprietary collagen-based delivery technology and has been approved for postsurgical analgesia as part of multi-modal therapy for patients undergoing hernia repair. XARACOLL delivers the anesthetic directly at the surgical site and to reduce pain and opioid use after surgery.
In this role at Innocoll Inc you will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team accountable for developing and managing an assigned territory. You will develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for a new, unique and differentiated product for the unmet need for effective non-opioid solutions to manage postsurgical pain. This role is looking for someone with extensive medical device sales experience in hospital, outpatient, or other health care provider settings.
In this role at Innocoll Inc you will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team accountable for developing and managing an assigned territory. You will Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for a new, unique and differentiated product for the unmet need for effective non-opioid solutions to manage postsurgical pain. This role will is looking for someone with extensive medical device sales experience in hospital, outpatient, or other health care provider settings.
- Identifies and relentlessly pursues new business opportunities with surgeons, hospital physicians and other health service providers to ensure sales goals are consistently met
- Proactively builds, leverages and influences extensive networks
- Develop knowledge of therapeutic products and creatively teaches others about their usage
- Acts with integrity, builds trust and credibility and demonstrates collaboration when working with all others
- Achieves and exceeds sales goals; serves as role model to team and others by continually driving for performance
- Takes accountability and responsibility for developing self and continual learning
- This role reports to a Regional Sales Manager
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in life sciences and/or healthcare
- 2+ years of sales success in Medical Device or Surgical Sales
- Experience working in OR setting calling on general surgeons
- Recent launch experience with surgeon handled products preferred
- Material Management, VAC and/or P&T committee experience is required
- Must exhibit strong experience developing, implementing, executing, and measuring success with account plans
- Proven track record of success in selling and exceptional presentation skills. Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies. Consistently exemplifies ability to sustain elevated expectations. Takes ownership by resolving problems and thinks of implication on the larger organization.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Influence and Networking - Builds broad and deep networks, understands the different needs and motivations of others and adapts style accordingly, strong verbal communication style
- Performance Driven - Takes accountability, sets challenging goals and measures and drives to exceed them, self-starter, independent, optimistic outlook, positive about what can be achieved
- Self-Improvement orientation - Has exceptional product knowledge, Proactive and implements continuous learning, always reviews interactions seeking ways to improve going forward
- Planning and Critical Thinking - Is analytical and structured in planning and reviewing day to day activity
- Understand Compliant Selling - Understands, leads by example, Is open and transparent
Innocoll Core Values
For more information, please visit www.innocoll.com.
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to qualified candidates and employees pursuant to applicable law. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation as part of the application process please contact Tom Cocchiola at [email protected]