Serve as the clinical and administrative leader of our MetroWest facility and provide supervision to all aspects of clinical care. Lead, manage, and establish the clinical protocols and work with other departments and site locations, including implementation of policies and procedures. Serve as a member of the clinical practice team and work collaboratively with other team members in providing patient care.
- Provide clinical and administrative oversight to the clinical operations of the assigned medical department, and other assigned departments, including productivity, scheduling, clinical protocol development and implementation and provides clinical supervision to all medical staff
- Develop, implement, revise, and monitor clinical policies and procedures with the assistance of appropriate staff to maintain compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, regulatory agencies, and Joint Commission standards
- Serves on Health Center Committees including Quality Care Committee, Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, and EHR Committee.
- Provide primary medical care to patients four sessions per week
- Determine need for consultation and assists in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists
- Provide or assign consultation to Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants at the clinic and the School Based Health satellite sites and provide leadership and direction to clinical risk management programs and foster a health care home model of care
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Board Certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Pediatrics
- Broad based knowledge of Primary Care typically acquired through post residency outpatient primary care work experience
- Knowledge of management and supervisory principles and practices typically acquired through a minimum of 3-6 years supervisory and/or leadership experience
- Master s in Public Health (MPH) or Master s in Business Administration (MBA) preferred