Position at Carlsen Animal Hospital
*** NO WEEKENDS!! We are only open Monday - Friday! ***
Carlsen Animal Hospital is looking to add a Medical Directorto their amazing team of professionals.
Our team: Empathetic, efficient, and thorough care is what you can expect as a pet owner. Our staff sincerely cares about each patient, owner, and family.
If you want to work in practice with a "family feel" but have a national network of colleagues and the robust benefits that a large employer can offer, we are the place for you!
In addition to our Emotional Intelligence and Direct Communication training (courses to empower people to stimulate positive change within their practices) we also offer:
Our benefits package includes:
- employer-sponsored 401(k) match
- employer-sponsored health savings account (HSA) match
- flexible spending accounts
- employer-sponsored life insurance
- supplemental life and disability insurance
- paid time off
- 8 weeks paid parental leave
- subsidized backup care & family care benefits
- the veterinary-specific employee assistance program
- fertility/adoption/surrogacy support and discounts
- student loan education & refinancing
- a very generous veterinary service discount for your pets
- continuing education and an annual discretionary fund
- medical director stipend
If you are a veterinarian that wants to provide the best patient care while working on a team of exceptional industry professionals, contact us today.
We look forward to meeting you!
Compensation negotiable based on credentials and experience with an annual salary range starting at $90,000 - $150,000 / year. The actual salary offered will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
You take great care of pets... We take great care of you. Apply today!
For more information, contact Summer Landig at [email protected]
At Thrive Pet Healthcare, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity of all our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team members belong and feel empowered.