IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Medical Sales Representative - Cardiovascular
Great healthcare starts with you.
Make a difference as a Medical Sales Representative with us at IQVIA. Using your strong sales background and enthusiasm for the role, you'll be working closely with our excellent team to promote our company and values.
This is a great opportunity to improve patient lives and work at the forefront of medical care, for a company that has helped develop 98 of the top 100 best-selling products All you need is passion, professional sales skills and a real hunger to succeed in a role that you can make yours.
- Act as a representative for our company and values
- Promoting exceptional products using your specialist sales skills to deliver the right outcomes in the new NHS
- Work together with global brand leaders
- Use your first-class sales skills to liaise with customers, producing an immediate sales impact and closing deals
- Take responsibility for building and maintaining strong relationships with influencers
- Challenge yourself and strive for excellence with our range of benefits and continuous professional training
- Benefits include an excellent salary, bonus and company car
- A UK driving licence (no more than 6 points)
- ABPI Qualified (preferred)
- Previous experience in Medical Sales- or demonstrable Sales success
- Proven leadership ability and customer focus
- Proven to achieve targets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Strong business insights and business planning skills
Why join us?
We're a company that prides itself on delivering a great service and transforming patient lives. By joining IQVIA, you'll be joining a company that was listed by The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals, which recognises the world's best service providers across a range of industries- and has achieved numerous awards since being founded.
We also believe in investing in our people. Alongside expanding your therapeutic and clinical expertise with high-quality training, you'll receive great benefits, including Life Assurance, Pension and Private Health Insurance, as well as everything form gym discounts to childcare vouchers.
Make the leap and kick-start your career today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1093983