Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician
MT/MLT – Great compensation, sign-on bonus, and relocation reimbursement! New grads welcome to apply!!
Small community hospital, southwest of Springfield, is seeking a full-time, permanent Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician. Come join an enthusiastic team that is committed to providing high quality healthcare.
Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician (MT, MLS, CLS, MLT)
- Utilizes professional application of the principles, theories, and techniques of medical technology to provide accurate and reliable laboratory test results to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Shift/Hours: Days & Nights available
Requirements of Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician (MT, MLS, CLS, MLT)
- Graduate of an accredited MT or MLT program
- National Certification from ASCP (American Society for Clinical Pathology), AMT (American Medical Technologist) or equivalent (may be obtained within 6 months – 1 year of hire date)
- 1 year of related experience preferred
Benefits of Medical Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician (MT, MLS, CLS, MLT)
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
- Deferred Compensation
- Employee Discounts
- Credit Union
Western Illinois Location:
- Small town with local restaurants, shopping, movie theater and a lake front park
- Great community parks, swimming pool, tennis, basketball, and golf
- Parks offering outdoor enjoyment for camping, fishing, and swimming