Our client, just a short drive from Yellowstone National Park, is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist/Medical Laboratory Scientist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must be nationally certified as a MT, MLS, or CLS and have (or be eligible for) the Montana state clinical laboratory license. Experience is preferred but new grads are welcome to apply for this generalist role.
Responsibilities of the Generalist Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all laboratory departments, including Blood Bank.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
- Provide On-Call support and fill in duties for phlebotomy as needed.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- Comfortable working in all areas of the generalist lab, including Blood Bank.
- ASCP/AMT/AAB MT certification
- Must have (or be eligible for) the MT state license
- Comfortable providing fill-in phlebotomy support when needed.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Scientist Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Excellent Benefits
- Beautiful Outdoor Paradise
- Very Competitive Compensation
- 8on/6off Day Shift
For more information on this MT/MLS Generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.