Our client Southern Wyoming is looking to fill 2 full-time generalist roles within their laboratory. These positions are open to both Medical Lab Technician (MLT) or Medical Technologist (MT/MLS) candidates of all experience levels. Candidates must be ASCP (or eligible to obtain within 6 months) certified as a MLT or MT/MLS to be considered and must be comfortable working as a full generalist. This is a great location with quick access to Cheyenne, WY and Fort Collins, CO while boasting an above market compensation and relocation/sign-on package.
Benefits for the Generalist MLT/MT Position:
- Above market compensation package
- Shift Differential when applicable
- Great benefits and aggressive relocation/sign-on package
- Quick access to Cheyenne, WY and Fort Collins, CO
- College town feel with all the amenities you could need
Responsibilities of the Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all assigned departments.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist:
- ASCP certification (or eligible to obtain with 6 months) as a MLT or MT/MLS
- Trained in an accredited MLT/MT program
- Comfortable working as a true generalist
For more information on this Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.