Our client near Ft. Bragg, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience as an MT within microbiology and ASCP certified to be considered for this role.
Responsibilities of the Microbiology Medical Technologist
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in microbiology
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- One year of experience in Microbiology
- High volume hospital experience
- ASCP certification
- Trained in an accredited MT program
- Microbiology experience.
Benefits for the MLT/MT Position
- Relocation Assistance (outside of NC only)
- Shift Differential
- 403(b) with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
For more information on this MT Microbiology role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.