Our client near Augusta, Georgia, is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience as an MT/MLT and must be nationally certified (ASCP or equivalent).
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in specified areas of the lab
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- One year of experience as a generalist
- ASCP certification (or equivalent) required
- Trained in an accredited MT or MLT program
For more information on this Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.