Medical Technologist (MT) Night Shift
Our client in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must be nationally certified as a Medical Technologist and be comfortable working as a full generalist with some Blood Banking experience. Candidates of all experience levels will be considered and are welcome to apply. Enjoy comprehensive benefits including Discounted Hospital meals and 401K Match!
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all generalist departments.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist:
- ASCP certification as an MT or completed within 6 months of hire.
- Trained in an accredited MT program.
- Comfortable working in all laboratory departments including Blood Bank.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist Position
- Health Insurance Package
- 401K with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted Hospital Meals
For more information on this Medical Technologist (MT) Generalist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.