Our client along the SE coast of North Carolina is seeking a full-time permanent Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technician to join their laboratory family. Interested candidates must have a minimum of one year of experience (or training) as a Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician as a generalist and hold ASCP certification.
Responsibilities of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities.
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in assigned areas of the lab.
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician:
- One year of clinical laboratory experience, strong new grads are welcome to apply.
- ASCP certification as MLT, MT, MLS, or CLS.
- Trained in an accredited MT or MLT program.
- Generalist experience.
Benefits for the Medical Technologist/Technician Position:
- Relocation Assistance Possible
- Shift Differentials (when applicable)
- Full Benefits
- Beautiful Coastal Living
For more information on this Medical Technologist/Medical Lab Technician role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.