Medication Technician or LPN
BE THE DIFFERENCE!
The Springs at Whitefish is hiring happy people with compassionate hearts to provide exceptional care for our residents.
Come see why our employees love working here! The Springs at Whitefish offers competitive wages and a great environment for teamwork. Full time employees are offered a generous benefit package after 90 days of employment that includes medical, dental, vision and a 401K plan. All employees have access to Health Express: a live, on-demand doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer. Safe, secure and confidential at no cost to you!
In addition to complete on-the-job training, The Springs offers (at no charge to employee):
- Accredited trainings: CPR, AED, First Aid and Foodhandler s
- Awesome e-learning opportunities
- Perkspot discount program
- New Directions Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness (TrainingPeaks) and Career Coaching available
- State Approved Dementia Care Curriculum
Full-time schedules follow a 4 on 2 off rotation. Part time and on-call positions designed to work with your schedule. Excellent attendance is a must! Our residents and your co-workers count on you!
- 18 years of age
- Prior experience with Medication Administration
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to pass criminal background and pre-employment drug test
- Genuine love for seniors and a willingness to learn