JOB-2635762: Join a thriving multi-specialty group practice located in central New York State with access to metro areas. Practice alongside a MedPed, 2 NPs, and a great support staff. Enjoy a Monday through Friday work schedule with a light call schedule.
You will enjoy a very competitive salary with production bonus RVU in place. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 401k with employer match, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, 25 days of vacation, 1 week of CME and stipend, and malpractice insurance.
This opportunity is in a great place to live, work, and call home. The city offers history, art, culture and nature with plenty of recreational opportunities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and email@example.com. Refer to job #2635762. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a MedPed, 2 NPs, and strong support staff in a thriving, well-established multi-specialty group
- Traditional practice
- 25 patients per day, hospital call only and considered very light
- High earning potential, strong base salary with RVU bonus plan in place
- Comprehensive benefits package with occurrence-based malpractice, loan repayment, and more
- H-1B candidates welcome
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference job #2635762
- Easy access to metro areas; history, art, culture, nature, a great place live, work, and call home
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail