MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST
MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST *$3,000 - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus*
SALARY $50,000 - $65,000 DEPENDENT ON LICENSE & EXPERIENCE
$1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
JOB CATEGORY: BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
This is a professional position providing therapeutic services to Behavioral Health clients.
- Mission-driven organization
- Competitive salaries
- Nine paid holidays and generous PTO
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Free Life & LTD coverage
- Free discretionary pension plan contribution
- Employee recognition and engagement activities
- Robust training program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Licensure renewal stipend
- Founded in 1969, PMS is a non-profit organization with over 1,300 employees providing services at 100+ locations in New Mexico.
- Our diverse services include primary care, dental, behavioral health, early childhood education, supportive living, and senior programs.
- We concentrate our resources on meeting the needs of underserved areas of New Mexico.
- We operate the largest network of federally qualified health centers in the state.
- PMS is not affiliated with Presbyterian Healthcare Services, Presbyterian Hospitals or Presbyterian Health Plan.
ABOUT NEW MEXICO
- New Mexico offers a mix of Hispanic, Native American and Anglo cultures.
- The Land of Enchantment averages 310 days of sunshine a year combined with a mild, dry climate and four distinct seasons.
Minimum of Master s degree from an accredited college or university.
Bilingual Spanish or Navajo preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
New Mexico State independent licensure as a Master's or doctorate level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LPCC, LISW, LCSW, LMFT, LCP or LPAT. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment / OR
New Mexico State non-independent licensure as a Master's level mental health counselor, social worker, or psychologist is required, e.g., LMHC, LAMFT, LPC, LMSW, or RMHC. Must have by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment.
Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
TB Test (and upon exposure in accordance with PMS Policies).
Criminal Records Check.
NHSC Approved Site - May be Eligible for Loan Repayment
To learn about behavioral health careers at PMS