JOB-2665857: A new nocturnist opportunity is now available at an established and growing program in Minnesota. The facility is hiring an additional physician for the growing patient census.
The full-time hospitalist schedule averages 13 night shifts per month. The hospitalists work out the schedule each month. They like doing it this way for any individual or family needs. Flexibility allows that and has worked out well.
A reasonable patient census average of 0 to 4 admits with some cross coverage when needed. Some ICU and procedure experience will also be needed.
The hospital requires that candidates are internal medicine residency trained only. They encourage 2021 residents to apply. If you do not currently hold a license in MN, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses for $300K plus combined earnings potential. You will also receive a hospital benefits package to include malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time with $5K stipend, a retirement plan with pension plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2665857.
- Stable and secure hospital-employed position for long-established program
- Will average 13 night shifts per month with schedule worked out with other hospitalists
- Low admissions of 0 to 4 per night with some cross coverage
- Open ICU and must be comfortable with some procedures
- 2021 internal medicine residents are welcome
- Loan repayment of $10K annually for multiple years as needed
- Salary plus bonus incentives for over $300K combined earnings
- Minnesota community located about 3 hours from Minneapolis-Saint Paul
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail