InSync Consulting is seeking experience Medical Laboratory Technicians for long-term contract opportunities in the Sacramento area. Working within a local Public Health Laboratory, you will be responsible for specimen processing and other pre-analytical laboratory procedures within the Department of Health’s Public Health sector. Qualified candidates will be viewed and screened quickly, and possibly be eligible to start before the end of the month. Please see additional details below and apply with your most recent resume for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(MLT) Medical Laboratory Technician Details:
- Direct Deposit, paid weekly.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- 24/7 On Call and Payroll/HR Access
- Ongoing Contract assignment with temp to perm possibility
- Day shifts available
- 24-40 hours per week
- Fast Turn Around
(MLT) Medical Laboratory Technician Requirements:
- California Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) License
- Current BLS Certification - Accredited by the American Heart Association
- Minimum 1 years of previous experience as an MLT
- Available to start immediately