We are working with an outstanding client near Cambridge, Ohio, who is looking to complete their Diagnostic Imaging team with the addition of permanent MRI Technologists. Experience is preferred, however strong new graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be ARRT registered MRI.
This opportunity offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Healthcare Spending, and more!
- Days shift
- Generous Compensation and Relocation Assistance are available
- Work for a Nationally-Recognized Healthcare system with growth opportunities
- Great cost of living with plenty of restaurants, shopping, and parks available, a great place for families!
Responsibilities for this MRI Technologist:
- Operate MRI scanner and associated imaging equipment to complete diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Produce acceptable images by determining proper technical factors based on patient diagnosis and reason for exam
- Assist physicians in MR-guided interventional procedures as required
- Follows all safety policies related to the operation of MRI unit
Requirements for the MRI Technologist:
- ARRT Certification
- CPR Certified
- Medical Benefits are offered one month after starting
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differentials pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Professional Development/Career Growth Program
If this opportunity is not a fit, or you prefer another location, let us know. We work with facilities nationwide on permanent positions only. For more information on Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, send your updated resume and contact information.