You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There's one thing you do that's exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field MSL Manager role with Syneos Health.
*Candidates in consideration must live near a major airport within the United States*
Syneos Health is hiring 3 Managers to manage a large MSL team. The MSL Field Manager will:
- Hire, lead, manage, and develop the MSLs across in their geographic region.
- Plan, organize, and monitor the MSL team activities to ensure alignment with the US medical affairs strategies,
- Building partnerships and conducting ongoing dialogue with health care providers (HCPs) to understand their perspectives including challenges when treating patients
- Conducting scientific exchange with HCPs including presenting clinical data and disease state information in a manner appropriate to the audience to fulfill educational gaps
- Reporting on observations, insights and voice of customer obtained through interactions with HCPs and clinical/scientific activity within territory
- Responding to unsolicited scientific inquiries from HCPs integrating the scientific data and utilizing approved materials and resources to fully address the HCP's needs
- Building strong collaborative and strategic partnerships with their field coalitions
- Provide tailored coaching, training and support to ensure excellence in execution of field medical strategy via 1:1 meetings, quarterly field visits, and continuous ongoing dialogue with all direct reports
- Support the professional development of direct reports and identify opportunities to leverage team skills, experience, and expertise for the benefit of the team
- Contribute to building and maintaining a collaborative culture within the team, ensuring cohesive engagement within the team through weekly team meetings and frequent meetings with the wider medical affairs organization
- Build and maintain collaborative strategic relationships within the medical affairs leadership team and will provide regular input, insight and feedback and on the execution and evolution of the field medical engagement strategy
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Doctorate level scientific degree is required (PharmD, PhD, MD or equivalent)
- 3+ years' experience as manager of field based MSLs
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work across divisions as well as independently.
- Knowledge of analysis of clinical data and pharmacology.
- Knowledge of principles of pharmacoeconomics.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)