MT / MLT / MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN / GENERALIST
Premier Central Ohio Laboratory looking for a Part-Time Point of Care Coordinator.
A fantastic way to get some extra hours or find your work/life balance working 10-15 hours a week!
Near Major Metropolitan areas.
Preferred Start Date: September 23rd
1. Implementing quality assessment programs which include Quality Control (QC) and Proficiency Testing (PC).
2. Developing and distributing procedure manuals.
3. Coordinating test method selections.
4. Reviewing patient and QC results for technical and clerical problems/errors.
5. Initiating and facilitating proposals for new POCT instruments.
6. Providing reports for Patient Care Committee at the Center.
7. Ensuring standardization in recording and reporting of results.
8. Ensuring successful CAP survey activities and responding to and correcting deficiencies.
9. Training Point of Care Support Tech (POCST) to back up POCC in operations and functions.
10. Other duties as assigned
Position: Medical Laboratory Technician
Physical Abilities: Up to 20lbs
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 456-5857 for more information.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.