JOB-2640960: CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota health system with their search for a neurohospitalist due to growth. Be the 1st and only neurohospitalist to join 12 neurologists and 6 APPs in the department. There are 2 neurointensivists that work in the neuro ICU. Work a 7 on and 7 off schedule, doing inpatient rounding, no stroke. You will work with dedicated advanced practice providers and a strong team of other neurologists. They welcome candidates that are board certified or board eligible, and able to serve a large geriatric population with empathy and understanding.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU incentives and retention bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, up to $25K sign-on bonus, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k with employer match plus other options, and malpractice insurance. They are a federal qualified program for loan repayment.
To get started, please contact Gabriela at 954.837.2699 or email the best time to speak at Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2640960.
- Base salary, RVU, and retention bonus
- Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Neurohospitalist position
- 100% inpatient rounding, no stroke
- Academic appointment
- 7 on and 7 off blocked schedule
- Neuro ICU with 2 neurointensivists
- 2021 H-1Bs, 2022 J-1s, and 2021/2022 residents welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail