Neurology Associate - Los Angeles
About the Company
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company, with a focus on neurology and immunology.
Our business is strong. Total revenue grew to €4.2 billion in 2016. We are more than 7,700 people in all four corners of the globe, inspired by patients and driven by science.
Looking ahead, we have a solid platform for continuous growth with our core products Cimzia®, Vimpat®, Neupro®, Keppra® and Briviact®, and we are preparing the launch of a potential medicine to help patients with osteoporosis. At the same time, we are very excited about the progress in our early research pipeline.
About the Career Opportunity
Do you have a desire to begin a career in pharmaceutical sales? If you are an ambitious, customer-service oriented individual, we want to talk to you about our Neurology Associate (Sales Support) role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join UCB epilepsy team, where you will receive training on UCB products, the disease states we support, and how we impact the quality of lives for patients across the globe.
As a Neurology Associate (Sales Support), you will provide sales support within an assigned territory, while working alongside a Provider Liaison (Sales Representative).
In this role, you will:
- Grow sales for UCB’s product portfolio to a specific list of health care professionals by effectively communicating the approved product information and using available resources to support the appropriate utilization of our medicines
- Distribute patient literature to targeted offices as well as access materials to support the patients we serve
- Participate and satisfactorily complete all product and disease state training initiatives
- Where applicable, coordinate communication and selling efforts with UCB colleagues
- Responsible for all necessary administrative requirements
- Demonstrates fundamental knowledge of payer coverage for UCB promoted products
- Demonstrates the ability to proficiently utilize visual aids during customer interactions
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years of outside B2B sales experience
Why you should consider a career with UCB…
Are you entrepreneurial with passionate flair? At UCB that means you are "entreprenate". Are you caring and scientific? For UCB you're "carentific". Blending your talents to push the boundaries of what is possible for patients - that's what it means to work for UCB. Discover your talent blend here: https://www.ucb.com/careers/TalentBlend
Join us to unlock innovation and set new standards that improve patients' lives! Apply today and lend your bend to the UCB mix!