Neurologist, Minnesota – Physician-Owned, Multispecialty Group
Quality practice with a FAMILY of Colleagues
General Neurology with Specialties Welcome
Choose this practice and you will probably stay for your entire career! This practice is growing, and it necessitates this additional Neurologist to handle the volume of patients. Our team of three physicians (combined 46 years of experience) and two nurse practitioners welcome YOU with welcome arms, and you’ll be so happy you checked this position out.
- Outpatient, Monday- Friday (32 clinic hours with 4-day work week available) & No Hospital call
- Clinical Trials available, the full spectrum of disease states to treat
- We welcome sub-specialties such as Sleep, and we have our own sleep lab
- Service area of over 270,000 with inhouse referrals and patients driving from far off to see our physicians due to their loving our physicians
- Full benefits, competitive compensation, 401K safe harbor of 4%, Profit Sharing, Generous CME, expense allowance & so much more
- No H1B or J1 Visas supported
Escape from the every day here! Discover extensive cycling trails, open country roads, downhill slopes, and river rapids. While you’re here, you’ll also find just the right combination of small-town feel and thriving regional center. You’ll find it’s a hub for arts, entertainment, shopping, and nightlife. And it’s all so close. Just a short 75 minutes from Minneapolis, that’s why it’s an easily accessible Minnesota destination of choice.
- You’ll enjoy that you can get from one end of the to the other with NO traffic
- Cost of living is less than the national average – even in this crazy housing market
- Choice of public or private schools and it’s a university town with a division 1 Hockey team that made it to the finals and you can watch the “Frozen Four” Finals in the area
- Revitalized downtown area offering breweries, a variety of restaurants, art walk, and more!
- International airport is 75 miles away to destinations near and far!
Job ID: JN -042022-26549