$500,000 Earning Potential
A growing Neurology practice associated with a 265-bed non-profit hospital is seeking a Neurologist for their hospital-employed opening. With a large draw area and a waiting list of over 3 months, the incoming physician can expect to ramp up within a short time frame. The hospital prides itself on being transparent, supportive of its employees and opportunities for growth, and will welcome you with open arms.
- The established patient base and the physicians joining should expect to be busy from day one.
- Stable staff, with many nurses and providers being in the community for 10+ years.
- Work with another neurologist and two other neurosurgeons
- Candidates will be working in both clinic and hospital settings
- Call is 1:4 (about 10 days per month) - Currently have an external telestroke program with Integris based out of Oklahoma City assisting with call.
- Prefer candidates to be able to do EEG, EMG, and inpatient consults
- Hospital may consider opening a new office across the hall from where the neurosurgeons practice to maintain continuity and organization for the patients.
- Sleep medicine opportunities available (optional)
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- EMRs used: E-Clinical Works used in the clinical setting. Paragon used in hospital setting.
- Lucrative Compensation Package - Other neurologists make $500K + and you can too!
- Retirement program providers can contribute up to $70,000 tax-free annually
- Impressive sign-on bonus for eligible candidates
- Relocation Assistance
- Resident Stipends
- 6 Weeks PTO
- $3K CME Allowance
- Full Health Benefits
- Short- & Long-Term Disability
- An extra $1000 per year to be provided for those physicians that decide to participate in didactics or lectures for the rotating residents. If interested in academic portion, a minimum of one lecture per year is required.
Located slightly over one hour southwest of Oklahoma City, two and a half hours north of Dallas/ Ft. Worth, and just minutes from the historic Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refuge. Lawton is a great place to make a living and have a great work-life balance.
Job ID: JN -022019-18652