Neuromonitoring Tech position
The intraoperative monitoring team is seeking to hire qualified intra-operative monitoring candidates to join our organization and provide services in Los Angeles, CA. CNIM certified is preferred but we will consider training qualified applicants.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field
- Graduation from accredited IONM, EEG, or EP program
- At least 1 year in IONM preferred:
- CNIM preferred, however CNIM eligible or graduation from a field-specific program will also be considered.
- Must be proficient in performing Somatosensory Evoked Potentials, EMG monitoring, Trans-Cranial Motor Evoked Potentials, and Pedicle Screw Stimulation.
- Independent and self-motivated while working in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced OR environment with professionalism.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and abilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Monday to Friday (4 – 5 days per week)
- No weekends
Pay: Bonus pay
Experience: IOM: 2 years (Required)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
License: CNIM (Preferred)