tsp is engaged in a direct hire search for a leading global biopharmaceutical company, who is transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Our client is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Be the primary representative to communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about our client's Central Nervous System (CNS) product(s) to Psychiatrists. The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will cultivate and nurture disease state/product advocates (Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) speakers) from within the Psychiatric community to include teaching institutions. Enhance CNS product promotion efforts within your assigned territory.
Reporting to and collaborating with the District Manager regarding day-to-day sales and strategy direction, you will serve as the primary representative to communicate clinical and scientific knowledge about Central Nervous System (CNS) product(s) to Psychiatrists in the assigned territory for this direct-hire position with our client. The Neuroscience Sales Specialist will be responsible for cultivating and nurturing disease state/product advocates (Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) speakers) from within the Psychiatric community to include teaching institutions.
Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following:
- Communicate with Psychiatrists high-level scientific reasoning supporting the understanding, treatment, and the benefits tied to our client's CNS product(s)
- Engage customers in a way that reflects understanding of their environment and provides insight relevant to their market and practice
- Build sales and product marketing strategies with to achieve sales goals
- Develop and grow working relationships with Psychiatrists, medical institutions, medical and academic societies
- Cultivate and support KOL CNS speakers to be used locally and nationally
- Create compliant partnerships with Clinical Science Liaisons to engage psychiatric community
- Be a direct liaison to the CNS Marketing and Sales leadership teams; by providing market intelligence/insights to influence sales and promotional strategy/resources
- Comply and follow our client's Compliance Guidelines, Code of Conduct, and Promotional Practices
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years pharmaceutical industry experience
- Must be 18 years of age or older with valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record
- Able to travel 70% of the time, including ability to travel overnight and occasionally on weekends
- Must have authorization and ability to drive a company leased vehicle or rental
- Previous Specialty and/or CNS experience
- Institutional/account selling experience
- Scientific background
Certified as a Global Top Employer, our client offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything they do. They foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which their teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver better health and a brighter future to people around the world.
Absent an approved religious or medical reason, all US field-based employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as a condition of employment.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Our client is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law