Neurosurgeon Opening for Partnership Track - Central NY/Upstate NY
CNY BRAIN & SPINE NEUROSURGERY is seeking a board certified/eligible Neurosurgeon to join our expanding pre-eminent Neurosurgery Practice and Spine Institute in the region. We have several practice locations throughout the upstate NY area and are affiliated with several local hospitals. We offer highly competitive salary and a great benefit package—or partnership track for the right candidate! If you would like to join our established and rapidly growing practice that delivers the highest quality neurosurgery and spine care in the region, please contact Mark Testa today to join our fantastic team! email@example.com
- Neurosurgery opening: New Hartford, NY
- Medical Group seeking a BC/BE Neurosurgeon to join our successful practice as we continue to grow and build a Spine Institute.
- About the Job - Full-time - Permanent – Employment or Partnership Opportunities available.
- Dr. Nicholas Qandah leads this practice and he has Fellowship Training in Minimally Invasive Complex Spine in both the ORTHO and NEURO Disciplines/Certifications at LEVEL ONE trauma centers at University of Washington-Seattle Harborview with neurosurgery residency training at LEVEL ONE trauma center at Virginia Tech Carillion Clinic-Roanoke. Come partner with a high caliber practice with outstanding mid-level physician assistant support.
- Why Apply to this Medical Group?- Quality of Life Emphasis - High Income Potential - Thriving Community - Outstanding Recreational Choices - Excellent Schools - Easy access to major metropolitan areas - Being part of a Center of Excellence - Lower Upstate New York malpractice insurance premiums - Greater negotiating power with insurance companies given patient outcomes and BCBS EXCELLENCE designation.
- Location: The New Hartford/Utica area offers a safe, friendly uncongested community, located in the rolling hills of Central New York. In close proximity are the cities of Syracuse, Cooperstown, Saratoga and Albany. Also within easy driving distance are Boston, New York City, Toronto, Montreal, Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Rochester. The beautiful surrounding Adirondack Park is a source of countless recreational activities. The city of Utica and surrounding townships offer a good range of educational and cultural facilities. The areas public and parochial schools rate among the best in the country. For entertainment and activities there is a diverse offering of restaurants, a zoo, the symphony, touring Broadway plays, the Munson-Williams-Proctor Institute art museum, a children's museum, a repertory actors' theater, and many other assets that make our area vibrant, growing city and a great place for people to live.