JOB-2643308: A hospital-based multispecialty group in rural West Virginia is looking for a board-certified or board-eligible non-invasive cardiologist to join their collegial group. You will spend 70% of your time in the hospital performing echos, EKGs, Holters, and stress tests. The rest of the time will be at a clinic located within a mile of the hospital. Fellowship graduates can focus 100% of their subspecialty within the 1st year.
The group will be offering a competitive recruitment package which includes MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives, full employee benefits, a commencement bonus, relocation assistance, student loan repayment assistance, and a possible stipend for the remainder of your training.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and reference job number 2643308.
- Live and work in the breathtaking mountains of West Virginia
- Mostly inpatient with a 1:5 call
- 100% of subspecialization is available in the 1st year
- Join 1 other cardiologist working in a collegial multispecialty group
- Guaranteed salary plus wRVUs above a target to make even more income
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- H-1B and J-1 visa sponsorship is available
- Ronceverte is home to the Greenbrier Resort, a National Historic Landmark and world-class resort
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail