Special Requirements: State licensed NP/PA with Masters' Degree. National certification preferable. Occ. Health Medicine experience very helpful. Experience working independently, having case and/or injury mgt. and strong health promotion skills helpful.
DOT Medical Examiner Certified preferred
Occupational Experience preferred
Job Description: Duties include: (not limited to)
- manage activities of site Med. Dept.
- triage/treat/case manage work-related illnesses/injuries
- provide acute care for non-work related illnesses/injuries
- perform physical exams
- dispense OTC and Rx meds
- coordinate health & wellness events
- provide gen. medical advice to the HR & Safety Depts.
Office Description: JHU is recruiting for an NP/PA to work as the Occupational Health Mgr. for our client in the client's Health & Wellness Center. The successful candidate will be a FT employee of JHU with benefits and will work at the client's site.
Comments: This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified NP/PA to be a Johns Hopkins Occupational Health & Wellness practitioner at our client's worksite.
License Requirement: NV