Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring a Nurse at River Highlands, Hoover, Alabama. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
Watch This! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24s
We offer our employees:
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with a:
- Current LPN/LVN license in the community’s state
- Minimum one-year experience in nursing (preferably geriatric care)
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become a Nurse with Merrill Gardens!
Our Nurses are responsible for:
- Providing medication services to residents as allowed by state regulations and outlined in each resident’s service plan.
- Evaluating residents’ needs and abilities as outlined in each resident’s service plan.
- Accurately document the results of services provided and evaluations of the residents’ needs and abilities per state requirements and community procedures.
- Communicating with families, physicians and other health care professionals as directed and appropriate.
- Providing direct care to residents according to their identified service needs within Merrill Gardens’ policies and state requirements.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment throughout the community.
- Working within the parameters established by Merrill Gardens for Resident care as described in the policy and procedures of the community and state regulations.
We are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer