HealthBridge Post-Acute Rehabilitation is a joint venture with Mission Point Healthcare Services and the University of Michigan - West Hospital. HealthBridge is a short-term skilled nursing and rehabilitation center with 65-private rooms, lounge, dining areas, and a 3000 square foot rehabilitation gym. We successful transition patients from rehab to home.
Come see for yourself!
MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Nurse Graduate (RN or LPN) with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- Sign on Bonus: $5000 FT or $2500 PT
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Nurse Extern will work through a mentoring relationship with a Charge Nurse to perfect skills and improve knowledge base of nursing practice. The program helps to develop skills in problem solving, decision making, leadership, patient assessment, clinical judgment, organization, and technical skills
Under the Supervision of a Charge Nurse:
- Assess resident conditions to implement intervention and develop Care Plans. Accurately record resident observations in PCC and follow through on Care Plans. Assure facility medical records policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Make regular rounds of residents independently and with a physician; observe and evaluate resident symptoms, progress, and reactions to treatments and medications.
- Provide preventative, supportive, maintenance, and rehabilitative care directed to the physiologic and psychosocial needs and well-being of residents.
- Provide care to residents by performing a variety of treatments, including changing dressing, cleansing and/or irrigating wounds and incisions, performing Foley Catheter irrigations, IV therapy, and administering tube feedings, chest tubs and peritoneal dialysis.
- Request and assure supplies and medical equipment are available to perform care and treatments as required by the resident, and more.
What you need:
- Successfully completed all classroom and clinical work in the area in which they wish to work.
- Obtain a letter of recommendation, a letter verifying completed rotation of services applied for and a completed skills checklist provided by your clinical instructor.
- Have a 3.0 or above grade point average.
- Provide a current nursing school transcript and NCLEX letter to test.
- CPR certification required.
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan and growing, Mission Point's goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.