Nurse Manager - Critical Care / ICU
Leading Trauma Center
Critical Care / ICU Nurse Manager:
Leading Trauma Center is seeking a Nurse Manager of Critical Care / ICU to lead a dynamic nursing team. Qualified candidates will have a BSN Degree and Master's Degree. Prefer 2 or more years progressive management experience in Critical Care, ICU, Cardiac ICU, Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Surgical Intensive Care Unit (SICU), or related specialty unit. ACLS, PALS, BLS required. Call for more information:
(800) 995-2673 x1534
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.