Nurse Manager - Critical Care / ICU
$10K Sign-on Bonus (1st Check!!)
For Details Contact Nicole Richard @ 800-995-2673 x1534
- 300+bed hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Certified Stroke Center
- Tulane was founded in 1834 by seven brave physicians who sought to form a medical school in New Orleans that would teach others how to care for patients in the midst of an epidemic of cholera and yellow fever. They made history through their service to their patients and the learners under their wings. From its humble beginnings in a church schoolroom, Tulane has emerged as a major academic center in the south by adhering to the aspirations of our founders. Simply put, we are in the business of caring for others and for defining the practice of medicine along the way
Nurse Manager ICU:
- $10k Sign-on Bonus - Paid in 1st Check - for qualified candidates
- Abdominal Transplant Unit
- Full-time, Day Shift
- BSN REQUIRED
- Teaching Hospital - Prefer someone from a LARGE, ACADEMIC Medical Center
- Trauma Center experience preferred
- Must have 3+ years recent Critical Care / ICU experience
- Recent Management experience in an Acute Care ICU setting
- ACLS, BLS Certified
- CCTC, CNS, CCRN, & PCCN Certified Preferred
- Active LA License preferred
- Oversees the day to day clinical functions of the Abdominal Transplant unit. Utilizes evidence based nursing to serves as a consultant, facilitator, practitioner, educator and resource for nursing staff caring for Hepatobiliary, Renal and Abdominal Transplant patients.
Provides direct supervision, coaching and mentoring to professional and support staff. Supports the professional practice model, standards of nursing practice and the legal and industry standards.
Responsible for assessing and evaluating patient needs, developing and/or providing consultation on development of patient care plans, assisting in the management of patient care, and monitoring of clinical responses and resource consumption on a concurrent basis.
Responsible for implementing hospital goals and quality indicators .Accountable for clinical and service quality outcomes within the overall guidelines set by the organization. Responsible for ensuring clinical and operational compliance with regulatory agencies.
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.