- Full time
- Shared call coverage
- Full benefits
- Experience required
Our client is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join its interdisciplinary team of caregivers!
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment to working with families on goals of care and to staff education and mentoring in day-to-day practice. The Nurse Practitioner must be able and confident to work both independently and collaboratively with a clinically-active Medical Director to provide quality patient and resident care in our memory care, post-acute, and long-term care units. A background in long-term care, geriatrics, and/or hospice care will prove valuable for the candidate, as our client strives to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of our patients and residents. Wound care management experience is a plus.
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail