Nurse Practitioner – Murfreesboro, TN
Due to new business expansion, we are seeking a part-time, experienced Nurse Practitioner to join our team of healthcare professionals to work onsite at a manufacturing facility in Murfreesboro, TN.
What you will be doing:
- Provides First Aid treatment and follow up care to employees for work-related injuries.
- Performs routine acute office procedures.
- Performs pre-employment physicals.
- Performs minor surgical procedures, such as sutures for laceration treatment.
- Orders and performs laboratory and other diagnostic tests, including and drug and alcohol screenings.
- Maintains pertinent records in timely and accurate manner for all patients per the proper electronic medical record or documentation source, including employer and OSHA regulated forms.
What you will need:
- Greater than one-year of work experience in direct patient care in an outpatient setting
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and Training required:
- Active Nurse Practitioner’s licensure in the state of Tennessee or ability to obtain licensure
- Master’s Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program
- ANCC/AANP certification
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Nursing experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment is a plus!
- Tues: 7am-1pm
- Thurs: 7am-11am
This position offers a dynamic work environment and competitive compensation. Become part of our progressive, supportive, and innovative team! If you feel that you would be a good fit for the position, please submit your resume!