Similar jobs like this one
TRIAD COMPLETE HEALTHCARE
Now looking for a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner. Triad Complete Healthcare is a rapidly growing network of medical providers and partners. Our primary focus is providing primary and specialty outpatient care, without imposing unnecessary corporate pressures on providers. The Muskogee clinic will have an affiliated pharmacy, and clinical pharmacist at your disposal, with the independence necessary to focus on community needs. We believe strongly that satisfied providers provide better care for their patients. We provide full administrative support to ensure that the NP/PA has an efficient, functioning, and pleasant facility to practice in. We will furnish the provider with necessary equipment and adequate support staff. Say goodbye to endless levels of administration. Our model is built to support those providing care to the patients. Employment contract will include extremely competitive base salary and performance-based bonuses.
At Triad Complete Healthcare, from management to ownership, our role is to support you, the provider, to ensure the best outcomes possible, while providing the patient with a pleasant and empathetic atmosphere. Join the Triad family and see what we will do for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients and performing physical examinations (including obtaining, updating and studying medical histories
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records
- Provides quality outpatient services by appointment
- Provides ongoing health maintenance, health education and disease prevention periodic screening for adults.
- Provides well-women gynecological exams including appropriate screening, history, examinations and education
- Provides patient education regarding disease processes and good health habits
- Maintains current knowledge of immunization schedules, routine adult health maintenance recommendations and general clinic protocols
- Orders and evaluates appropriate laboratory and x-ray studies
- Assists in the implementation of the MSO’s quality assurance program
- Completes own Continuing medical education and maintains licensure in good standard.
- Maintains current prescriptive authority license, OBNDD and DEA number
- Maintains a current knowledge of Nurse Practitioner formulary and prescribes medications within the limits of the formulary
- Assists in community health screening and disease prevention activities
- Informs Medical Director of difficult cases, poor outcomes, or of involvement of other agencies in patient case
- Interacts effectively with patients, families, clinic team members and others
- Completes delegated activities, projects and committee functions with appropriate time span
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Board Certified Nurse Practitioner in the state of Oklahoma, required
- Current BLS/CPR certification required
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with staff and the public
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects, Professional appearance and demeanor, required to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Communication Skills: To communicate with their patients and colleagues, need excellent listening, speaking and interpersonal skills. They must be ale to understand what their patients are telling them, clearly communicate instructions, and build and maintain a trusting relationship
- Problem Solving: Based on clinical interviews, physical examinations and lab test results, must be able to identify diseases and other health conditions. After making diagnoses, need to produce treatment plans
- Critical Thinking: When developing a treatment plan, must be able to evaluate various options to treat a condition and then identify the one he or she decides will have the best outcome
- Compassion: Must be able to sympathize with sick and also worried, patients and their families
- Leadership Skills: NPs usually manage other members of the healthcare team such as RN’s and LPN’s
Powered by JazzHR