PeaceHealth is seeking a Nurse Practitioner - Behavioral Health based in the Vancouver community.
Req ID: 132903
Our dedicated Behavioral Health team is seeking a part-time Nurse Practitioner to practice in our friendly community.
Practice: Join 3 physicians, 5 nurse practitioners, a pharmacist, social worker and ancillary staff who all have a longstanding PeaceHealth relationship. Nurse practitioners do not cover call.
The Inpatient Unit at PeaceHealth Southwest is a 12-bed adult hospital setting with an emphasis on engagement and recovery-oriented treatment. Voluntary treatment is provided in a safe, secure setting. There is an emphasis on crisis stabilization including medication evaluation. A holistic approach including physical and emotional care with individual and family direction is part of each person's treatment.
Here’s why you should experience Vancouver, Washington:
- Located next to Portland, Oregon, which is the #1 moved to city in the U.S. the past 3+ years. You will enjoy all the Portland amenities without paying state income tax!
- It’s an outdoor paradise! With the mountains, rivers, lakes, and ocean in your backyard you are never far away from a breathtaking hike or a relaxing camping trip
- Sports fanatic? Cheer for professional basketball, soccer, and baseball organizations. You will also take allegiance to many of the flagship universities just a quick drive away!
- Cuisine that will rival any city! Here in the northwest we create dishes with local produce that are bold and flavorful. Whether you enjoy 5 star restaurants, intimate café’s, hand-crafted pizza, specialty foods- there is something for you.
- You will be in a community voted as the friendliest walking & bicycling city in the United States!
- 2018 will showcase Vancouver’s new 7.3 acre waterfront park that will feature shopping, dining, housing units, professional office space, water sports access, parks and a 90 cable pier overlooking the Columbia River.
- Just 10 minutes away from Portland International Airport
- Home to a community of strong education. Many high schools were given top accolades in the state of Washington.
- See more about Vancouver, Washington here: http://www.visitvancouverusa.com/
A few of the benefits of our positions:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- Medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Reimbursement Program for eligible providers
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Robust vendor discount program through LifeBalance
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
- Washington does not have state income tax
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact Seth A Lidren.
Phone: (360) 729-1409
PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers.
Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
Location: Vancouver, Southwest Medical Center (150)
Job Category: Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician
Work Type: Part Time
Posting Notes: Vancouver || Physician & Advanced Practice Clinician ||Nurse Practitioners || Part Time || BEHAVIORAL HLTH SVCS