Nurse Practitioner - Clinical Trials - PRN
Nurse Practitioner - PRN
Matrix Clinical Trials
partners with leading medical centers, research institutions and vaccine trials to support critical trial logistics and the acceleration of the vaccine development process. Through its nationwide network of clinicians and state-of-the-art mobile health clinics, Matrix is reaching communities with barriers to healthcare access, while maintaining the highest standards for safety and effectiveness. This allows more vulnerable populations to participate in trials while reducing travel and other access barriers.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Trials
provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Care
helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions
helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Labs
is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- A change to work with great people on exciting projects.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
About the Position:
Matrix has a range of clinical support services, which incorporate a mix of onsite and remote offerings, High-quality COVID-19 testing, and comprehensive follow-up services including tracing, employee counselling and education.
This is a temporary position.
Nurse Practitioner - PRN - Clinical Trials
Location: Retail and other community environments in
Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Salary: $72.00 per hour
This is a PRN position with no guarantee of hours or benefits
Ability to travel is preferred
Matrix Clinical Trials Responsibilities:
- Clinical Trials - Complete comprehensive NIH CITI training, blood draws, IV and vaccine administration, regulatory and compliance, and infection disease management.
- Employee Clinics - seeing employees for Wellness Visits, chronic disease education and counseling
- A COVID-19 testing platform and integrated lab networking
- Testing/Surveillance - nasal swabbing ill-employees, candidates for employment, returning to work employees or a random sample of workforce
- Screening - checking temperature and inquiring about exposure/travel/symptoms
- CDC-driven virtual assessments
- Telehealth testing and clinical guidance
- Participates in vaccine trials. Administers vaccines
- Interprets laboratory data, recommends appropriate follow-up, reconciles medications
- Is compliant with OSHA, State Board of Nursing
- Participates in all mandatory compliance and other training programs, seeks guidance for compliance-related concerns and adheres to all applicable laws, regulations and Matrix Medical Network policies and procedures
- Maintains positive control of all PHI information
- Works closely with Clinical Support Coordinators (CSC) and others within Matrix to create an effective and productive schedule
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain prescriptive authority.
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Current CPR certification
- Current BLS required ACLY preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1 year nurse practitioner clinical experience preferred
- Travel may be required
- Must have valid state driver license and be able to drive a car
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Boston, MA 02115
. Primary Location:
Boston, MA 02115
Job: Clinical-Registered Nurse or RN. Regular Shift. PRN. Job Level: Travel, Monday-Sunday. No on-call, days, evening, nights and weekends if desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing.