Nurse Practitioner -
District Health Department #10 seeks a full-time Nurse Practitioner - Clinician. This position will be based in Newaygo, or Oceana County.
• Works under clinical direction of Medical Director, and within scope of practice and
credentials in providing and managing reproductive health care, family planning,
and cancer screening services.
• Responsible for comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and treatment of clients
including ordering and dispensing medications.
• Successful completion of required clinical training, and licensed to practice in
Michigan as a Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife, or Physician Assistant.
• Ability to perform Clinician role, adhering to scope of practice and within program
medical policies and protocols, and seeking guidance from Medical Director as
• Short distance travel is a must.
• Limited weekend and holidays.
• Bilingual is encouraged.
Submit resume and cover letter by 01/19/2022 to:
521 Cobb St.
Cadillac, MI 49601
Web Id: 0010212161