Regional or State Travelers wanted**
Nurse Practitioner Health Risk Assessments-Part time
Currently looking for Part-time or full time Board-Certified Nurse Practitioners to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Experience in critical care, emergency medicine, adult physician practice, or hospice/home care a plus but not necessary.
Region 2 Counties: Alexander, Alleghany, Ashe, Avery, Burke, Caldwell Catawba, McDowell, Mitchell, Watauga, Wilkes, Yancey
.Paid per visit + Paid Mileage and No-Show fee**
- Perform in-home wellness assessments with Medicare recipients to pinpoint any gaps in care. Assessments cover prior medical history, present history and medication review. Educate members on chronic health conditions, medications, preventative screenings/tests and lifestyle concerns.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments**
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments**
- BSN & Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.